Under anaerobic circumstances agriculture wastes and organic substances are digested into biogas and a digestate.
The feed into the process could consist of: Manure of animals Agricultural wastes, Food factory wastes and Co-substrates (corn, grass and sugar beets etc.).
Depending on the available raw materials, we will design the optimal system. This system can include the following steps: raw material storage, raw material preparation, balancing, digester including mixing system, biogas conditioning and usage, digested solids separation and processing and digestate treatment
- Energy from a biogas plant is carbon neutral
- Biogas and energy can be produced 24/7
- Low dependence on energy from the public net and import from other countries
- Energy generation is not directly depending on wind, water and sun conditions
- Biogas can be stored
- Fertilizer value of manure is improved by the biogas process